Sunday 13 November 2016

Reminiscence of those days.



What if this was my last day to breathe?
Of inhaling and exhaling I am an expert at,
Of a few expectations from even fewer relationships,
Of my unfulfilled dream and my wasted being…

It appears to be a dilution of something,
Or a delusion of a powerless and incapable me,
A dilution of the fortitude of my mind,
A delusion of my mind’s imagined realities…

A schizophrenic mind listening to life’s last serenade,
A seeming salvation leading through a lonely arcade,
A stagnation, a realization of an unrealized dream,
A lonely fight with myself, a self-pitying scream…

A continuance of the superficial existence,
Of a mechanical motion guided by a clueless mind,
Of a million roads that lead to nowhere,
A body crippled with irrationality, roaming everywhere…

No comments:

Post a Comment