Thursday 15 March 2018

I Walk

When the sky is dark and clouds are thundering The sun is hiding and the vultures are wandering That is the time I look within! When people seem to be weary of ur talks And you are invisible to them like a ghost walks That is the time I look within! When your start to walk and you tend to tumble And you try to talk but at times you fumble That is the time I look within! I try to find the deeper meaning and look for sun's ray The life is mine and I got to live it my way When the stakes are high and journey looks risky That's the time I look within! Why should destinations hold all the joy? The journey is what I tend to enjoy And I look for the road I treaded for myself I talk to myself and I like to walk With dreams in my heart, I walk, I walk..

No comments:

Post a Comment