Wednesday 21 March 2018

Juxtaposition of this and the other side


These days my eyes seem to see a lot
I never knew I could see so much with my eyes closed
The silence of the forest
Is calling me, pulling me and crying for me.

I close my eyes
I see myself lying on the grass
The brightness of the sun appears dark
The chirping of the birds sounds like a beautiful song

The lake beside asks me to calm down
The trees ask me to sleep under them
The ground asks me to lie down
The sky asks me to close my eyes

And as I lay there, I forget who I am
I forget the daily tasks I need to do
The race I am running everyday
The people that are observing me

I stay there and want to be there
And yet again the forces within me
Came to pull me back
Back to the material world
The world I want to leave
The world that is consuming me
Every inch and bit of me
Trying to balance its tasks
Against the uniqueness I have got
Trying to neutralize everything

And I am sinking again
The life is pushing me
Pushing me harder. And harder. And Harder

And I close my eyes
And I am back to that old place
Where the nature is comforting me..
Let me be there……….

No comments:

Post a Comment